Monday, November 12, 2012

Picking up!

It looks like I'll be going back to Panama in February of 2013 to conduct some research for my Master Paper in Health Policy and Management at UNC

Spinning of of the HIV project that I helped out with in Bluefeilds, I have developed a research project that will look at who is electing to get HIV testing and why.  I am lucky to have the expertise of Harsha Thirumurthy  and Stephanie Wheeler  who are helping by pushing me in the right direction with contacts and ideas.  

So I am picking up the blog again.  The Masters Paper research is relevant to the work I have done in Panama.  I also think that it will be interesting (even though it is terribly frightening) to write about the trials of conducting my first research project and of course the production of the Masters Paper.  

Whew..... ready?  I am not sure I am, but why not explore this together?  I'd love any comments and feedback you have on the project.   


No comments:

Post a Comment